Certify Welders with Qualified Procedures
Meet ASME, AWS, API, ABS, Lloyd's, DNV, British Standard, and MIL Codes
Competitive advantage....let us help you!
In today's welding market, staying competitive requires skill and knowledge. At WESCO, we have recently completed our newly expanded testing facility offering the best professional training to your workforce.
Our team can help you with welder certification, inspection testing, or writing the proper welding procedure.
WESCO is an American Welding Society (AWS) Authorized Certification Facility, one of the few in this region. Cleveland Rhoades, Certified Welding Inspector (CWI), is the director of this department. Please feel free to contact him with any questions you may have at (251) 378-4186.
- Plate, Pipe, and Sheet Weldments
- Root, Face, and Side Bend Testing
- Failure Analysis / Defect Detection
- Cross Section Analysis
- Braze Procedure / Process Analysis
- Resistance Weld Peel Testing
- Chemistry – Electrode, Weld Deposits, and Base Metal
- Impact Testing at various temperatures
We've got it all with our on-going training or welding certification:
- Welding training and certification at our American Welding Society (AWS) Authorized Certification Facility.
- Provide customers with Welding Procedures (WPS) and Procedure Qualification Records (PGR).
- Four AWS Certified Welding Inspectors and one registered professional engineer to assist on engineering projects.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Inspection Services which include: visual inspection, dye penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, and ultrasonic testing.
- Two Level II ASNT, VT, PT, MT, and UT Inspectors.
Our extensive library provides the necessary backup for our staff to thoroughly research a welding procedure specification or to consult about a welding problem. WESCO has a complete source library which includes: AWS, ASME, API, ABS, Mil-STD, British Standard, and Lloyd's code books.